- Introducing the Talk Bot
- The Materials
- Objective and Background Information
- Step 1 - Poke out the holes
- Step 2 - Attach the first 2 layers
- Step 3 - Attach the 3rd layer
- Step 4 - Screw the pieces in place
- Step 5 - Attach the wires
- Step 6 - Cut one square in half
- Step 7 - Add the 2nd mounting square
- Step 8 - Flip the circuit board and press in place
- Step 9 - Pull the plastic out carefully
- Step 10 - Put the speaker and buttons in place
- Step 11 - Cut a 3rd mounting square in half
- Step 12 - Screw the 4th panel on
- Step 13 - Color code the buttons!
- You're Done!
- Bonus Questions
- Tongue Twisters
- NEED HELP? Questions, answers, comments
- Show Us Your Work and Get Free Stuff!